Wednesday 15 January 2014

#DRAW COEN BROS CHARACTERS

Blimey, this one had me stumped.  Plenty of ideas, loads of sketching, but nothing was working... Mooks has his latest #draw thread up embracing the strange world that are the films of the Coen Brothers. 

I love the fact that folks that create something so inspiring, unique, and ever so slightly off-kilter are embraced by the film world. I think most people have seen at least one Coen Brothers film. I need to play a bit of catch up with my viewing, but the earlier stuff is wonderful, and they show no signs of stopping.

So, this wasn't my original idea, but after thinking about the Coen Brothers films I really love, it had to be Fargo. You can see the thread here, there's some wonderful contributions so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment