Tuesday 7 January 2014

BREED LIKE RABBITS...

Hooray! The pencilling of Patches McGinley issue two, 'Breed Like Rabbits' is done. Now starts the slightly longer process of colouring, inking, scanning and lettering. 

I'm really enjoying Patches. It flows nicely when I'm plotting stories and drawing them, and now I've decided how the artwork will be done, it's great fun working on them. I think there's about a months work ahead of me before issue two is done, then it's onto Amazon. It's a much bigger story too... 31 pages!

I really hope there'll be printed comics, as as nice as it is to read them online, the thought of real, physical comics makes me warm and fluffy inside. Plus, it's something I've wanted to produce for years.

I'm not sure if I'll have to do a funding drive for a print run, but there will be physical copies available. Even if I have to copy and bind them myself!

I'll leave you lovely lot with a sample of the finished art from issue two... Chief Mulligan at his desk, waiting for news of Patches...


No comments:

Post a Comment