Monday 2 December 2013

PATCHES STRIKES BACK!

As I sit here, enjoying 'Return of the Jedi', feeling happy after laying out another three pages of Patches issue 2, thoughts are already turning to issue 3.
 
I'm really happy with how issue 2 is coming on. The story and art are really flowing nicely. I have a cover painting/pinup planned, and sorting out 'glitches' in the story are proving natural and effortless.

Creating comics has been part of me for as long as I can remember. My Saturday 'treat' was always a Marvel comic when my dad bought his tobacco for the week. The sweet smell of mixed tobacco, boiled sweets and fizzy pop accompanied me choosing my weekly fix. I've been reacquainting myself with comics from that era, and they're pointing the way for issue 3. I won't say much more, but it'll be full of eastern promise!
 
Have a great weekend, and don't forget you can grab Patches' first adventure on Amazon! ;) All proceeds go towards the first print run! Saturday afternoons were always comics time for me.

http://t.co/c0YBWbLnfm

No comments:

Post a Comment